...Because when they tell you a saying, it doesn't mean they always just wanted to sound witty.
1. "Hey, congratulate me; my brain is growing! I am one proverb smarter than I was a minute ago."
2. "You deserve boring stuff like this motherfucker."
3. "Maybe he/she doesn't have enough resources to stumble upon this marvelous quote..."
4. "I'm just testing if people will love all the things that I do, regardless how useless they are."
5. "This is a Good-to-know info for idiots like you."
6. "God wants me to spark an inspiration from within you."
7. "You might like it as well since everything that I like is so likable by everybody else."
8. "For the last time, thinking about what to say in a conversation with you is such a drag."