Monday, July 12, 2010

8 Proverbs

...Because when they tell you a saying, it doesn't mean they always just wanted to sound witty.

1. "Hey, congratulate me; my brain is growing! I am one proverb smarter than I was a minute ago."
2. "You deserve boring stuff like this motherfucker."
3. "Maybe he/she doesn't have enough resources to stumble upon this marvelous quote..."
4. "I'm just testing if people will love all the things that I do, regardless how useless they are."
5. "This is a Good-to-know info for idiots like you."
6. "God wants me to spark an inspiration from within you."
7. "You might like it as well since everything that I like is so likable by everybody else."
8. "For the last time, thinking about what to say in a conversation with you is such a drag."

Comments :

8 Reactions to “ Proverbs ”
Arvin said...
on  

Why so mean aris? Is there a reasonable message behind this post? I can only taste the bitterness. :D

Fun and Fearless said...
on  

That had me curious about the quote. What was it exactly if you don't mind? ^_^

AIS said...
on  

@Bleachigo: It has a reasonable message; if you'd only figure it out. Bitterness? You have quite a taste then.

@Fun and Fearless: Though I have an idea, I can't really explain the quote.. I'm sorry.. I just used it as an attention grabber. (=

Tart_Tanilya said...
on  

hmmm... wondering what the message is all about but maybe some people wud. anyway, we all do have the freedom to express oneself...;-)

J said...
on  

Tagal mo nawala...

Arvin said...
on  

Ah tatanung ko sana kung anu talga ibig sabihin nian kasi katamad i-figure-out kapag fallacious ung post. Tadtad ng "Ad hominem" ung post kaya nagtataka lang ako kung reasonable ba talga sia. So siret na hahaha! Anu meron behind the post?

AIS said...
on  

@Bleachigo: I think you're spending too much time on this "fallacious post." If you think the post is fallacious, then so be it. I don't need to explain anything to you, bleachigo. You are free not to visit my blog if you think it offends you. Please read the disclaimer tag of my blog.

Arvin said...
on  

Aw mas masakit ung reply mo ah hahaha! Sabi mo it has a reasonable message e siempre tanga me kaya serit na hehehe. Is it just me or feel ko lang na parang you're being unfriendly lately? Di bali mukhang matinde pressure ng pag rereview. Gambare Nakama! Kaya mo yan! Share mo sa blog mo pag nag top ka ah.

Proverbs ~ SHOCKING TRUTHS