Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Lesson Learned the Hard Way: The “Well Look at Me Now Story”

There was a time when I used to laugh at cripples…

Well look at me now, I accidentally tumbled down a spiral stairs and cut my thigh almost halfway, now I don’t think I’ll be able to walk again the way I used to.

When I was a kid, I bullied a friend about her early onset acne…

Well look at me now, I know exactly how she felt when I harassed her and I doubt I’ll ever forget that feeling for a very long time.

I used to be arrogant when dealing with people who can afford less…

Well look at me now, I’m old and I can’t find a good job. I’m not only becoming poor in the pocket but poorer in spirit as well.

I have been a terrible son – I lied to and mocked my parents…

Well look at me now, I thought I don’t need them as much anymore, but when the world turned its back on me, they were there for me and I felt guilty.
A Lesson Learned the Hard Way: The “Well Look at Me Now Story” ~ SHOCKING TRUTHS