Monday, September 20, 2010

New Beginnings

The Road I Must Take

I want to transcend to a higher dimension so I am bidding my old spirit farewell. We've been  together for so long and I know it will be hard to leave you behind. I know it will still be a long blogging journey for me but now we have to part our ways. I don't want my blog to be a remnant of my foolishness; I want it to be a prize I can be proud of. So please forgive me.

The Work I Must Do


I regret to have blogged for the sake of readership. I tried to please people and I thought that was alright but that is a problem now; I no longer blog to express my feelings as much as I would love to and that defeats the purpose of why I write. I write because I want to express what I feel through the art of letter. I should always remember what's essential to my life- passion. Isn't what someone feels about what they're doing more important than the end result?

New Beginnings ~ SHOCKING TRUTHS